The Wasatch is great whether you’re going on a weekend adventure, or multi-day hike. It’s sleek design and unique side compression system makes this pack a favorite among most. It has top-loading access and the main compartment can be accessed from each side. It has a fully padded suspension, adjustable shoulder straps, and a large torso range to accommodate various body sizes, and will still carry comfortably. It also features large neoprene, lower side bottle pockets that will accommodate Nalgene water bottles that can be easily accessed. With the included rain cover, your pack is ready to hit the trail when you are.
– Top Loading – Extendable Top Lid
– Rain Cover Included
– Access to Main Compartment from Each Side
– Spindrift Collar with Draw Cord
– Improved Adjustable Suspension
– Rescue Whistle Buckle on Sternum Strap
– Hydration Pocket & Port
– Unique Pack Compression System
– Lower Neoprene Side Bottle Pockets
– Torso Range: 16″ – 20″
– Color: Green
– Fabric: Polyester Ripstop
– Capacity: 3900 cu. in. / 64 L
– Weight: 5 lb. 1 oz.