Although the S.A.R. 7 may be able to fit in nearly any pocket, its power and durability is anything but small. By utilizing ExtremeBeams SuperFusion reflecting technology, the S.A.R. 7 is able to project a hotspot of light and soft flood as far as 450 feet, much farther than many flashlights three times its size.
The S.A.R. 7 features a non-glare black stealth coat just like many of ExtremeBeam’s full-size Sport-Tac flashlights.
This tiny titans is also made to take a beating. Not only is it fitted with a scaled-down version of ExtremeBeams proprietary Anti-Recoil System, but the brilliantly engineered reflecting cone serves to transfer heat away from the bulb and protect the fragile internal workings from muzzle blast when weapons-mounted.
The S.A.R. 7 is integrated with BalancedBeam Technology to consistently deliver unmatched light casting ability, ruggedness and an extended runtime to users when they need it. It also has a HikeBack feature that automatically dims the light when batteries are low, giving users enough time to return back to safety and not be left in the dark without notice.
– Modes: On-Off
– Anti-Recoil System (5.56 cal – .45 ACP)
– Waterproof to 30 feet
– SuperFusion Technology (precision textured reflecting cone)
– Weight (with battery): 58.6 grams (2.1 ounces)
– Total Length: 80.12mm (3.15 inches)
– Width: 21.59mm (.85 inches)
– Light Performance: 3500LUX at 1 meter
– Light Volume: 130 Lumens
– Light Projection: 137 meters
– Average Run Time: 1 hour
– Battery Type: One 3.0 or 3.6 volt CR123 Batteries
– Batteries included