On the battlefield, a knife is as much a tool as it is a weapon. The Order continues Gerber’s history of American-made tactical knives designed to be used by soldiers and police officers for cutting, prying, digging and fighting. The Order features a 420HC blade with a black ceramic coating which protects against corrosion and minimizes reflective surfaces. The handles are made of a glass-filled nylon and over-molded with a rubberized diamond texture, providing a secure grip in all weather conditions. The thumb hole in the blade allows for easy one-handed opening and the lock back mechanism provides structural integrity for heavy-duty work.
– Partially-serrated blade with thumb hole
– 420HC blade steel with ceramic coating
– Lock back opening/closing mechanism
– Rubberized diamond texture handle
– Pocket clip
– Lanyard hole
– Blade Steel: 420HC
– Handle Material: Rubber over-molded glass-filled nylon
– Blade Length: 3.1″
– Open Length: 7.6″
– Closed Length: 4.5″
– Weight: 2.6 oz.