The Explorer trekking pole is constructed of high quality aluminum that is great for trail hiking. The adjustable pole has a built in anti-shock system so even if the terrain gets rugged, you’re ready to conquer. The foam handle makes gripping easy and comfortable.
– Constructed of High Quality Aluminum 7075
– Contoured foam grip with adjustable webbing wrist strap
– Anti-shock absorbing impact system built in for rough trails
– Durable carbide pole tip with removable protection cap
– Detachable pole basket included with pole
– Three section telescoping pole system for compact storage and easy transport
– Extended Length: 53″
– Collapsed Length: 26.75″
– Weight: 10.2 oz.