A Whirlwind tent makes a great outdoor home-away-from home. This Whirlwind tent features extremely roomy interiors and the very unique Chinook VestaRidge which creates an extra-long freestanding vestibule to store all your outdoor gear.
– Very large VestaRidge vestibule with a combination door/awning where you can sit and watch the world go by
– Two large doors for outstanding access and lots of ventilation on warm days during spring and summer getaways
– Extra long, full coverage fly with delta panels helps keep the rain well away from the tent body
– Polyester flysheets with minimum 2000mm PU waterproof coating and extra UV-resistant treatment on fabric for added protection against damaging UV rays.
– Bathtub style floors have minimum 2000mm polyurethane coating for super waterproof protection.
– Heavy-duty fiberglass poles for reliability and strength
– Extremely durable, #10 nylon coil zippers on all doors and #8’s on all windows.
– Waterproof factory polyurethane hot-taped seams on all main floors and fly seams.
– Double-stitched and nylon tape-reinforced seams on all strain-bearing upper canopy seams.
– Extra large “D” doors with one-zip opening for quick and easy access.
– Very large door windows with “no-see-um” mesh for added ventilation, views and protection from insects.
– Web loop and grommet/clip and sleeve systems for reliability, strength and easy pitching.
– Heavy-duty guy points made of delta-shaped fiberglass reinforced polyethylene for superior strength under extreme conditions.
– Large gear loft is included with each Chinook tent for added storage space.
– Tent accessory package — All Chinook tents include tent pegs, guy lines and storage sacks for tent, pegs, and poles.
– Capacity: 3 person
– Fiberglass Tent Weight: 11 lbs. 6 oz.
– Poles: 2 + Ridge + Vestibule
– Doors: 2 doors
– Height: 4’4″
– Floor: 6′ x 7’6″
– Body Area: 45 sq. ft.
– With Vestibule Area: 82.5 sq. ft.
– 3 Season