The Crossfire is a multipurpose pack that has been added to the popular line of Alps OutdoorZ hunting packs. The Crossfire is a 2325 cubic inch pack that has a large main pocket, large organizational pocket, and detachable front pocket. The detachable front pocket has webbing and buckles that allow hunters to wear the pocket across their chest to keep calls and other essential items close and ready. This also allows hunters the option to leave the main part of the pack at the blind or starting point and just keep the detachable pocket with them. The detachable pocket can also be attached to the harness and waist belt via included buckles, so if hunters want to keep the pack on, but still want to have their calls in front and easily accessible, there are multiple options. It’s such a versatile pack and hunters will appreciate all of the features it has to offer.
The Crossfire also features a vented back to keep hunters cool while they’re conquering rugged terrain. It features a lightweight X frame, that when combined with the padded shoulders straps and padded waist belt, makes for a very comfortable haul. There are large zippered pockets on the waist belt and two mesh pockets to keep water bottles easily accessible.
– Vented Back Allows Maximum Air Flow
– Accessory Pocket Can Be Removed And Used With The Pack Or It Can Be Used Separately Without The Pack
– Accessory Pocket Keeps Your “Must Have” Gear Easily Accessible Organizational Sleeve In Front Pocket
– Padded Waist Belt With Two Pockets
– Waist Belt Can Accommodate Clip Style Holsters So You Can Securely Carry A Hand Gun
– Tubular Lightweight Frame
– Drop Down Weapon Pocket To Carry Your Gun Or Bow Securely
– Blaze Orange Rain Cover Included
– Hydration Pocket And Port
– Lower Side Mesh Pockets
– Bottom And Side Compression Straps
– Pattern: Mossy Oak Break Up Infinity
– Capacity: 2325 cu. in.
– Weight: 3 lbs. 11 oz.