The most recent version of the popular messkit is the ideal kit for your backpack, boat, bike, or picnic basket. It has all you need to prepare and eat a meal in all outdoor environments. The MealKit 2.0 comes with a number of features and functions: two plates, a foldable Pack-up-Cup with a lid (260ml), a combined strainer and cutting board, a Spork (spoon-fork-knife combo), and two waterproof SnapBoxes in different shapes and sizes. Also comes with a harness to keep everything neatly packed.
– MealKit 2.0 includes: 1 lid/plate, 1 plate/bowl, 1 SnapBox Original, 1 SnapBox Oval, 1 Pack-up-Cup, 1 strainer/cutting board, 1 Spork, and 1 Harness
– Plates and SnapBoxes are constructed from environmentally – friendly, BPA-free polypropylene plastic
– Pack-up-Cup is collapsible, has an attached lid, has measuring lines, and is made from BPA-free TPE and polypropylene
– Spork is a spoon-fork-knife combo made from BPA-free Tritan that wont scratch non-stick cookware
– SnapBoxes have internal measuring lines and come with snap-lock lids making the containers waterproof
– Harness made from TPE so it retains its shape
– Dishwasher and microwave safe
– Compatible with Leave No Trace ethics
– Dimensions (packed): 7.6″ x 7.6″ x 2.4″
– Volume (SnapBox Original): 5.7 oz.
– Volume (SnapBox Oval): 10.8 oz.
– Volume (Pack-up-Cup): 8.8 oz.
– Weight: 13.5 oz.
– Color: Green