The ultimate and natural way to start a fire in any weather. Don’t use harmful chemicals with noxious fumes to start your fire! Tinder starters are made of stumps from cultivated pine (fatwood) from the highlands of Mexico. With their 80% resin content, the Tinder starters are extremely easy to light and work even when wet since it is the resin (oil) that burns not the wood. They burn long and hot and they are the perfect companion to the Swedish FireSteel!
– Easy to light, even when wet
– All natural and environmentally-friendly fire starter
– Produces a hot flameup to 80% resin content
– Handy cord attaches to belt or backpackscrape and carve tinder when you need it
– Material: Pinus Montezumae (fatwood) stumps
– Dimensions: 5.9″ x 0.9″ x 0.9″
– Weight: 1.8 – 2.5 oz.