Barska’s smallest mounted laser to date. Despite its small size, the micro GLX
delivers the strength and durability needed to withstand the shock of rapid-fire recoil.
The micro GLX laser is truly on the cutting edge of design and function. This micro compact mount allows the laser sight to be securely mounted to the shortest of rails on sub compact handguns and rifles. The ambidextrous tap on/off button is placed exactly where your trigger finger will be when drawing your firearm.
This model emits a highly visible green laser beam. The green laser produces light of 532 nm in wavelength the green laser light is known to be the most visible color in daylight because of its sensitivity to the human eye. Windage and elevation adjustments can be made externally on the body of the laser.
– Compact and sub-compact pistols with virtually no overhang
– Ambidextrous tap on/off button
– Virtually mounts on to any firearm with a weaver/picatinny accessory rail
– 2 inches in length
– Lightweight and durable
– Built-in weaver standard compact mount
– Includes, 1 CR-2 lithium battery
– Model # AU11662
– Finish Black Matte
– Length 2 inches
– Included Accessories One CR-2 Lithium Battery