Machined to fit seamlessly while bringing both artistry and rugged engineering to John Browning’s classic 1911 design, Master Series Lasergrips are sure to impress. Featuring ergonomic and beautiful Rosewood side panels with a rubber overmolded activation button these are the ultimate laser sights.
Standard to Crimson Trace Lasergrips, the LG-901 features instinctive activation. This means that the laser sight automatically springs to life when the weapon is held in a natural fireing grip.
Good for you. Bad for your target.
– Platform: Master Series Lasergrips
– Attachment: Grip Replacement
– Activation: Instinctive Activation – Front
– Material(s): Rosewood Grip
– Installation: User Installed, No Gunsmithing Necessary
– Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50 feet
– User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
– Battery Life: Four Hours
– Battery Type: 2025 Lithium Batteries (2)
– On/Off Switch: Yes
– Laser Output: 5mW peak, 633nm, Class 3R Red Laser
– Laser Visibility: Aproximately .5 Inch Diameter at 50 Feet
– Warranty: 3 Years on Electronics & Labor – 1 Year on Grip Panels
– Fits Model(s): 1911 and 1991A1 With Grip Screws Measuring 3-1/16 inches apart
– Wrench Size: .028
* These are grips only gun not included