The complete Puritan P15 upper is an 5.56 upper receiver that will fit on any MILSPEC lower receiver and comes standard with the POF-USA short stroke gas piston system.
– 16.5″ medium profile “5R” button twist rifled,
– 4150 Mil-B-11595 chrome-moly-vanadium alloy (machine gun rated).
– Nitride heat-treated barrel.
– 5.56×45 mm NATO (.223 Remington) chamber.
Method of Operation:
– Gas Piston operated, rotating bolt (short stroke system).
– 3-position gas system for normal, suppressed, and bolt-action operating modes.
– C.R.O.S. (Corrosion Resistant Operating System) Nitride heat treated barrel, single-piece gas block, Nitride heat-treated gas plug, chromed gas piston, and Nickel Boron coated bolt carrier assembly (one-piece) all billet machined.
Bolt & Carrier:
– Nickel plated 8620, integral keyed, steel bolt carrier (billet machined), heat treated/plated per MIL-SPEC.
– Roller cam pin, NP3 coated.
– Chrome plated bolt, heat-treated to MIL-SPEC.
– Forged Milspec upper receiver
– Black Anodized charging handle.
– Magpul MOE midlength Handguard
– 4.55 – 4.75 lbs. empty