Streamlight LiteBox Flashlight w/ Standard Charging System is a portable, powerful, industral-duty, rechargeable lantern with 90° swivel head that lets you aim the super-bright light in any direction. This powerful Streamlight Flashlight runs up to 9 hours and is brighter than ever thanks to an innovative bulb configuration. The Streamlite Lightbox featues a high-intensity halogen bi-pin bulb, available in spot or flood configurations, to provide a beam of up to 105,000 peak beam candlepower. The flashlight is protected by a high-impact ABS thermoplastic housing with rubberized impact bumper, lens ring, and cashioned-grip handle. Streamlight offers this industrial light in in international safety orange and high-visibility yellow.
Stream-light Lite Box Standard System includes a shoulder strap, 120V AC and 12V DC chargers (for home outlets and auto cigarette lighters), and mounting rack. Streamlight LiteBox Standard Flashlights are available in international safety orange and high-visibility yellow.
– High-intensity halogen bi-pin bulb available in 8 watt and 20 watt spotlight and floodlight versions. Xenon 8 watt safety bulb features instant backup beam
– Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
– High-impact ABS thermoplastic housing with rubberized impact bumber, lens ring, and cushioned-grip handle
– Individual serialization for easy identification
– Rechargeable up to 500 times on 120V, 230V or 240V AC, or 12V DC charges
– 90° swivel head
– Meets applicable European Community Directives
– Rack meets requirements of NFPA 1901-10-1.7 mounted in any position
– Streamlight LiteBox Lantern
– 120V AC and 12V DC charge cords
– Standard and Direct Wire Mounting / Charging Racks
– Shoulder Strap
– Battery: 6 Volt, 10 amp hour, sealed lead acid; rechargeable up to 500 times.
– Bulb: High-intensity halogen 8 or 20 watt spot or flood, Par 36
– Material: High impact ABS thermoplastic housing; rubberized impact bumper, lens ring and cushioned grip handle.
– Weight(with battery): 7.lbs.
– Dimensions: 11.5″ (L) x 5.1″ (W) x 7″ (H)
– Run Time: 8 watt = 8 hrs.20 watt = 3.5 hrs.
– Candlepower: 8 watt spot up to 80,000; 8 watt flood up to 1,500; 20 watt spot up to 105,000; 20 watt flood up to 3,000