1962 was a good year for knife safety. Buck’s signature knife, the 110 Folding Hunter came out. It’s gorgeous. It’s a high-quality, reliable locking folder. And it’s pure Buck. A classic like the 110 with its easy opening and closing with the nail notch lockback design never goes out of style.
Made in the USA
– Blade Length: 3 3/4″ (9.5 cm)
– Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
– Carry System: Black leather sheath
– Handle Material: Macassar Ebony Dymondwood
– Length Closed: 4 7/8″(12.4 cm)
– Locking: Yes