When Gerber debuted their line of Gator folding knives in 1991, they were voted “Most Innovative Knife of the Year” at the Blade Show. The handle is made of glass-filled nylon and it’s covered with a rubberized alligator skin texture for a tacky, comfortable grip. The lock-back clip point blade has a fine edge and is forged from 420HC stainless steel. Sheathed in a heavy-duty nylon case, the Gator is still one of Gerber’s most popular folders.
– Gator Grip handle texture provides maximum grip for any situation, wet or dry
– Safety-focused design features a lock-back mechanism that keeps the blade securely in place while in use
– Overall Length: 8.5″
– Blade Length: 3.76″
– Closed Length: 4.96″
– Weight: 5.4 oz.
– Lock Mechanism: Lock back
– Blade Style: Clip Point
– Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
– Blade Type: Fine edge
– Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon with Gator Grip overmold
– Sheath Material: Ballistic nylon