Gerber has been making survival knives for the US Military since 1968. The StrongArm Fixed Blade carries on their legacy of tough-as-hell fixed blade knives for combat and survival applications. Featuring a serrated edge, full tang 420HC blade with black ceramic coating, the knife was designed around the fundamentals of military survival training. The diamond texture rubberized handle provides a solid grip in all conditions.
As important as the knife itself is the StrongArm’s modular sheath system. The sheath’s snap-together components allow the operator to mount the knife vertically on MOLLE, horizontally on a standard 1.75″ tactical belt, or in a traditional drop-leg belt mount fashion.
– Serrated Edge, Full-Tang 420HC Steel Blade
– Ceramic Blade Coating
– Rubberized Diamond Texture Grip
– Striking Pommel
– Nylon webbing for Drop-Leg carry and Secondary Retention
– Detachable Belt Hoops for Horizontal Belt Carry
– Snap-In MOLLE Strap
– Blade Steel: 420 HC
– Handle Material: Glass filled nylon with rubber overmold
– Blade Length: 4.8″
– Overall Length: 9.8″
– Knife Weight: 7.2 oz.
– Overall Weight: 10.9 oz.