Gerber has been making survival knives for the US Military since 1968. The StrongArm Fixed Blade carries on their legacy of tough-as-hell fixed blade knives for combat and survival applications. Featuring a combo edge, full tang 420HC blade with black ceramic coating, the knife was designed around the fundamentals of military survival training. The diamond texture rubberized handle provides a solid grip in all conditions.
As important as the knife itself is the StrongArm’s modular sheath system. The sheath’s snap-together components allow the operator to mount the knife vertically on MOLLE, horizontally on a standard 1.75″ tactical belt, or in a traditional drop-leg belt mount fashion.
– Fine edge, full tang 420HC steel blade
– Ceramic blade coating
– Rubberized diamond-texture grip
– Striking pommel
– Nylon webbing for drop-leg carry and secondary retention
– Detachable belt hoops for horizontal belt carry
– Snap-in MOLLE strap
– Overall Length: 9.8″
– Blade Length: 4.8″
– Blade Steel: 420HC
– Handle Material: Glass Filled Nylon with Rubber Overmold
– Sheath Material: Plastic
– Knife Weight: 7.2 oz.
– Overall Weight: 10.9 oz.