The Swedish FireKnife is a collaboration between Light My Fire and Mora of Sweden. This is more than just an extremely sharp, flexible, and sturdy all-around knife: the handle contains a fire starter. In other words, you can gut and clean a fish, split kindling and light a campfire with one single handy tool.
– Mora of Sweden makes this flexible and sturdy blade of Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel with a Scandinavian grind
– Sturdy, half-tang blade
– High-friction, anti-slip rubber handle
– Polypropylene sheath with drain hole and belt clip
– Includes an original Swedish FireSteel Scout fire starter to be used with the specially ground back of the knifelasts approximately 3,000 strikes
– Reliable performance at all altitudes and in cold weather 2,980°C (5,400°F) spark
– Dimensions (in sheath): 8.9″ x 1.8″ x 1.52″
– Knife Length: 8.5″
– Blade Length: 3.75″
– Weight (with sheath): 3.4 oz.
– Color: Orange