Companion Heavy Duty is a powerful tool for bushcrafters, hunters and outdoor people. If you need a knife that has great strength requirements, we recommend the Companion Heavy Duty with its three-layer injection molding and the slightly blunter edge angle of 27° for maximum sharpness retention (default is otherwise an angle of 23°). The knife has an extra-large ergonomic handle with a soft, high-friction grip. The knife has a blade of 0.125″ (3.2 mm) thick carbon steel with high-load capacity. The classic scandi grind combined with high-quality carbon steel makes the knife easy to resharpen. Plastic sheath with a belt clip.
– Knife with a 3.2 mm thick carbon steel blade.
– Scandinavian grind produces a very sharp edge with excellent control of the cut and is easy to sharpen.
– Extra-large ergonomic handle with soft, high-friction rubber grip gives the feeling of control, making work easier, as if the knife were an extension of your hand.
– Blunter edge angle of 27° for maximum sharpness retention.
– Color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip.
– Length: 8.81″
– Blade Length: 4.09″
– Blade Thickness: 0.125″
– Handle Material: Rubber
– Weight: 0.1350 kg