The Flash family of knives feature SOG Assisted Technology (S.A.T.), which employs a powerful piston lock that is easily released with a sliding button.
The Flash II Tanto (Partially Serrated) comes with glass-reinforced nylon (GRN) handle and partially serrated edge, Satin finished blade. All Flash knives come standard with SOG’s patent pending, reversible bayonet mounted clip that ensures the lowest, most discreet carry possible. SOG also had the foresight to incorporate an additional safety lock that gives added security when the blade is closed.
– Product Type: Folding Knife
– Locking Mechanism: Piston Lock
– Opening Mechanism: Assisted
– Belt Clip Type: Reversible Low-Carry
– Finish: Satin
– Edge Type: Partially Serrated
– Blade Steel Type: Aus-8
– Blade Shape: Tanto
– Handle Material: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
– Handle Color: Black
– Hardness: RC. 57-58
– Overall Length: 8″
– Closed Length: 4.5″
– Blade Length: 3.5″
– Blade Thickness: 0.13″
– Weight: 3.10 oz.