Engineered for carbine platforms, the rugged, compact and combat-ready Mark 4 HAMR is designed for precise mid-range distance marksmanship and fast target acquisition in bright daylight, low light and at night.
– Ideal for use on any AR-15 variant, every aspect of the Mark 4 HAMR and DeltaPoint red dot sight(not included) combination was engineered for speed, precision, and simplicity.
– The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
– DiamondCoat 2 lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered.
– Comes with a ballistically matched, illuminated CM-R reticle ideal for 3-gun competition and close quarter battle scenarios.
– Etched glass reticle patterns provide traditional, precise distance marksmanship with close-in aiming speed and are visible with or without illumination.
– Add an optional Leupold 3.5 MOA or 7.5 MOA DeltaPoint red dot sight(not included) for further increases in versatility by providing instant target acquisiton when needed.
– Guaranteed to be 100 percent waterproof / fog proof, and is designed to withstand the rigors of the modern battlefield.
– Covered by the Leupold Mark 4 and Mark 4 Electronics Warranties.
Objective Lens Diameter: 24mm
Main-Tube Diameter: N/A (integrated mount)
Field of View: 32′ 100 Yards
Parallax Correction: Fixed
Eye Relief: 2.70″
Exit Pupil Diameter: 6mm
Impact Point Correction: 1/4 MOA per click
Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment: 60 MOA
Weatherproofing: Waterproof & Fogproof
Weight: 14.80 oz
Finish: Matte Black