The M21 Reflex sight provides constant, all-light aiming capability, without batteries. Designed through close collaboration with Israeli Special Forces, the M21 was the first reflex sight in the world designed for close quarter combat.
– It is battle proven, reflexive to use, deadly accurate, and totally reliable.
– The M21 features a large 30mm diameter lens which allows rapid target acquisition with both eyes open.
– Reticle illumination is achieved by a protected fiber optic light collector system during the day, and by a miniature self-powered tritium light source at night. Transition between the two systems is instantaneous and automatic to assure good contrast between the aiming dot and the target area.
– The M21 is night vision compatible.
– This reflex sight offers shooters the ability to acquire targets accurately at any range, in any situation, with both eyes open. It is also designed to work with a magnifier.
– Triangle Reticle
– Always ready for action no batteries or switches.
– Reflexive, parallax-free aiming with both eyes open and focused on the target.
– Self-illumination adjusts to ambient light.
– Reticle designed to be visible under all conditions.
– Operates under all weather and temperature conditions.
– Large 30mm diameter lens with state-of-the-art coatings assures large FOV.
– Armored design for hard combat use.
– Sight is black and grey, no white or bright colored fiber optic tubes exposed.
– Increases accuracy and speed when firing under pressure.
– Quick-release Picatinny mount retains zero.
– Tritium Illumination is warranted for 10 years.