Developed to improve precision and accuracy with any style or caliber of weapon, the Trijicon RMR (Ruggedized Miniature Reflex) is designed to be as durable as the legendary ACOG. The RM07 is an LED sight powered by a standard CR2032 battery. Housed in rugged forged aluminum, the RMR is extremely tough yet lightweight. Easy-to-use adjusters with audible clicks allow for quick windage and elevation adjustments.
With eight available brightness settings, the reticle can be manually adjusted by pressing the plus or minus buttons on either side of the unit. To switch to auto adjust mode simply press both buttons simultaneously and release. To save battery life turn the optic off by pressing both buttons simultaneously and holding for 3 seconds.
The Trijicon RMR is tougher than any alternative and suitable for military, law enforcement and hunting applications.
– The 7075-T6 forged aircraft aluminum-alloy housing is machined to a special shape that diverts vibration under shock away from the window, increasing the sight’s ruggedness and durability
– Multiple primary applications including rifle, pistol, shotgun and carbine, as well as a secondary sight or backup option with a magnified optic
– True 1x power ensures reticle is always focused at infinity
– Creates a wide-band light transmission for minimal change in target area color
– Easily adjustable without special tools. 1 MOA per click
– Adds virtually no weight or bulk to your firearm, assists in versatility and agile, snag-free movement
– Automatically adjusts reticle brightness to available light conditions or manually select one of 8 adjustment levels. CR2032 battery lasts 4 years of typical use
– The sight is waterproof to 66 Feet
– Magnification: 1x
– Bullet Drop Compensator: No
– Illumination Source: LED
– Reticle Pattern: 6.5 MOA Dot
– Day/Night Reticle Color: Red
– Bindon Aiming Concept: No
– Adjustment at 100 yards (clicks/in): 1″
– Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
– Batteries: 1 x CR2032 Lithium Battery
– Battery Life: Over 4 years of continuous use (when used at 70F) at setting 4 of 8
– Dimensions: 1.8″ x 1.2″ x 1″
– Weight: 1.17 oz.
– Finish: Flat Dark Earth Cerakote
Note: Extreme temperatures (high or low) will affect lithium battery performance