S9T: Trumark slingshot
– Clear, plastic handle slides up, and down the U-shaped aluminum frame.
– The frame locks the handle parts together without the use of rivets or glue.
– When pushed up, the chamber releases SA30 ammo from the handle’s bottom.
– When pushed down, the chamber becomes “self-sealing” and traps the ammunition.
– The fast, Tapered Powerbands are designed to release maximum energy with minimum hand strain while aiming.
– They are 15% to 35% more efficient than conventional non-tapered bands.
– The S9T is excellent when faster ammo velocity and accuracy are necessary to increase Bull’s-Eye scores.
– 225 YD. Range. The S9T sling shot stores SA30 5/16″ steel-balls in the handle.
– The ammo is not included
– The S9T slingshot has matched-pull latex RR-T Powerbands with a soft split-leather pouch.