Trumark’s No.S9 slingshot’s plastic handle slides up and down the U-shaped Aluminum Frame.
– When pushed up, the chamber releases SA30 ammo from a capless hole in the bottom.
– When pushed down, the hole becomes “self-sealing” and traps ammo in the handle.
– The S9 slingshot fits in a back pocket.
– It has a moderate pull, and can be accurately shot using the “intuitive method” of sighting.
– The S9 slingshot will store SA30 5/16″ steel-balls in the handle.
– Ammo is not included.
– The slingshot has matched-pull latex RR-1 Powerbands with soft split-leather pouch.